· potato-4 number (cut in small cube size)
· mustard oil
· cumin powder, turmeric powder, red chilly & chana masala powder- half teaspoon
· whole cumin -a split
· green chilly -2 number
· salt and sugar to taste.
· Ata is optional For dry gravy
- First, soak the raw Kabuli Chole in fresh cold water for 8 hrs.
- Now boil soak Kabuli Chole in a pressure cooker for 9 to 10 whistles.
- Cut potato in medium cube shape and boil them in a pressure cooker until it whistles for 2 times.
- In a pan (kadai/kadrai) pour some mustard oil and boil it.Add cumin powder and green chilly let them get toasted properly.
- Add the boiled Kabuli Chole and potato in the above-toasted mixture and add water to it and mix it well.
- Let it get boiled for few minutes.
- Add few minutes add masala and stir it well.
- Wait until the mixture gets dried.
- Once it gets dried up the gravy is ready to serve along with hot roti,parotas,etc…
#HOW TO MAKE WITHOUT ONION,GARLIC KABLI CHOLAR GHUGNI(BENGALI VEGETARIAN FOOD)