· CORIANDER LEAVES PASTE
· RED CHILLY POWDER
· CUMIN & CORIANDER POWDER
· SALT TO TASTE
· BAY LEAF
· TOMATO ( DICE CUTTING)
· ONION (CHOPPED CUTTING)
· ONION PASTE
· GINGER & GARLIC PASTE
· MUSTARD OIL
Procedure to prepare Dhaniya Chicken:
· Mix Chicken Marinade with onion paste, ginger and garlic paste,bay leaf, all masalas mentioned above and mustard oil. Keep this mixed mixture of chicken and all masalas aside for an half hour.
· Fry the chopped onion and tomato in hot mustard oil.
· Add marinade chicken mixed mixture to the properly fried chopped onion and tomatoes.
· Allow the mixture to cook until chicken becomes soft and mixed gravy becomes dry.
· Turn off the gas and you are ready to serve the dhaniya chicken.
· Serve it along with rotis and enjoy the taste.
#HOW TO MAKE DHANIYA CHICKEN (BENGALI HOME STYLE)